28 Things I love about my husband
AKA the belated birthday post (I hope this makes up for me not getting you a birthday card 😛 but its only fair to share that your birthday card made me a whole year older than I really was 😉 )
So here I go 🙂
I love that…
- you MARRIED me! hehe obviously this is my number one!
- you always know how to get my mind out of my ‘worst case scenarios’. Ya even did this today when I immediately jumped to the conclusion that I needed a root canal, bc my tooth was bothering me.
- You ALWAYS put everyone you love before yourself, even if its something little/silly like letting me have the last couple pieces of popcorn.
- you always fix our arguments…I know I know I need to be less stubborn and meet ya half way.
- you strive to be the best at everything you do.
- you never ever settle.
- you are very persistent (hehe I have this trait to thank for making us be US).
- you are very intelligent and teach me all about finances and real life stuff… although ORANGE STARBURSTS WILL NOT HELP WITH SORE THROATS…but ill let that one slide 😛
- you are NOT too “manly” to help with the laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc.
- you respect my germ phobia.
- you dress better than me.
- you are active.
- you protect me.. but remember when I say my stomach hurts.. it does not mean I need to go to the hospital 😛
- you let me turn the heat up in our apartment even though you are already naked and sweating!
- you put gas in my car.
- you love my family as much as I do.
- you are trying to learn German.. although I think your only motivation is that I keep telling you me and our future kids will have a secret language that you cant understand
- you MOVED south with me 🙂 and made all my warm weather dreams come true.
- you let me have my intimate wedding.
- you secretly love all the chick flicks I make you watch.
- you grin and bare it when we take thousands of pictures.
- you get crafty with me.
- you are my FOREVER travel buddy.
- you didn’t DIVORCE me after I made us veer off the path in the mountains and get lost and added 4 hours to our hike.
- you fulfill all my dreams..even though your making me wait FOREVER to have babies..but I know its all part of our plan.
- you make the BEST chocolate peanut butter cookies that are OH SO GOOEY!
- you are a HUNK!
- you are the man I want to have children with (like how I kept this one till the end??.. AND you think its all about ’em babies).
I love you forever and always Ari!
Click here for last years Bday post!